• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When in the 3 weeks do you think you'll receive yours?

spriteboost

Dec 8, 2010
So I am one of those many that got that dreadful email saying your nexus "backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks." luckily I don't really need it till end of Dec. but figured I'd have it to play around with and use on wifi till then like a tablet or aka phablet. Anyways was wondering what everyone else thought when we will receive the nexus 4 within the 3 weeks? Personally I'm thinking they'll ship it end of this coming week n have it next week but that's my hope since i know that the 3 weeks is probably they're max. Though i did order mine super late at 4:54pm est. read the thing where you could still order with the refresh method and mad at myself for not ordering it at the time it was released had in basket but thought to myself i don't need this n then half hour passed and it was out. Was at school on the way home i thought about buying it from ebay but was like no lmfao so I figured I'd read about others experience and read you could still order ang got it in :) now the wait is killing me like others lolz. Hope I'm right and will have it here next week not in 2/3 weeks from now :-\ anyone's else's thoughts while i wait and read about the peoples experience that already have it thanks :D

So I am one of those many that got that dreadful email saying your nexus "backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks." luckily I don't really need it till end of Dec. but figured I'd have it to play around with and use on wifi till then like a tablet or aka phablet. Anyways was wondering what everyone else thought when we will receive the nexus 4 within the 3 weeks? Personally I'm thinking they'll ship it end of this coming week n have it next week but that's my hope since i know that the 3 weeks is probably they're max. Though i did order mine super late at 4:54pm est. read the thing where you could still order with the refresh method and mad at myself for not ordering it at the time it was released had in basket but thought to myself i don't need this n then half hour passed and it was out. Was at school on the way home i thought about buying it from ebay but was like no lmfao so I figured I'd read about others experience and read you could still order ang got it in :) now the wait is killing me like others lolz. Hope I'm right and will have it here next week not in 2/3 weeks from now :-\ anyone's else's thoughts while i wait and read about the peoples experience that already have it thanks :D

Haha, I said the some thing at launch time "screw this, I don't need it" read about the refresh method, and instantly had to have it again! XD

But yea, I wanna say they will ship it mid next week. And the extra week and a half is breathing room for Google in case something goes wrong with someone's shipment

Upvote 0
Right when available i didn't realize how much i wanted it lmfao well i did but this will be the best phone i own compared to the rest of android phones out right now lolz. Current one is motorola triumph its great but motorola lack of support sucks. For the no release of codes so devs can't get camera to work for cm9-10 and i like having the option to use camera the nexus needs to come out so i can have the amazing new os lolz :D

Upvote 0
Yea, im currently rocking my S3 right now. I was planning to sell it last thursday, but the Backorder email arrived as the guy was on his way to pick up the phone... from New jersey. I would have survived without a cell phone for the weekend, but 2-3 weeks was too long. Yea... the guy wasn't too happy about driving over an hour to my town. even though i paid for his gas and extra for the trouble :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones