• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where are all my apps?

TimK

Lurker
Jul 22, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I have a T-Mobile G1 in the U.S. (just so you know where I'm coming from).

It's always been the case that when I pull up the little sliding thingy at the bottom of the screen, I can see all of the apps I have installed.

Not any more. As of yesterday, I see only a small fraction of the apps I have installed -- it's only 16, the number that will fit in the window. The window doesn't scroll, and LOTS of apps are missing, including Messaging, the one I was looking for yesterday. (I use ChumpSMS most of the time for text messaging, but yesterday I got an MMS, which Chump couldn't seem to handle, and Chump was kind enough to tell me I needed to go to Messaging to see it.)

Does anybody know what on earth is going on? Does this have anything to do with the update that was pushed to my phone on Monday?

Thanks,
Tim

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones