• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where can I watch andorid apps videos?

georgie

Lurker
Jul 16, 2009
Hi..
Is there anywhere I can watch videos of android apps on line ??
Cyrket doesn't even have screen shots!?!

There are loads you tube videos for the iphone apps... but i can't find anything on android apps.. every app i search in you tube isn't there..and in most cases not even a screen shot of the app...

why??

10x

Hi..
Is there anywhere I can watch videos of android apps on line ??
Cyrket doesn't even have screen shots!?!

There are loads you tube videos for the iphone apps... but i can't find anything on android apps.. every app i search in you tube isn't there..and in most cases not even a screen shot of the app...

why??

10x
because nobody has made any videos.

Cyrket isn't a google/android site. A private citizen has taken it upon himself to keep a web catalog that mirrors the market.

Often time the devs have screenshots on their website. Their websites are usually listed in the description on cyrket. In the actual market, there's usually an option to "visit developer's website".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones