• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Where to buy the stock HTC charger that came with the EVO?

I'd like to know as well. I also love the usb cable that came with the phone, very flexible.

not sure about the block but i know you can get more OEM HTC cables similar (not exact) to the ones we have with our phone. just search for
"htc oem micro usb cable m400". got one off of ebay for $16 shipped.

would love another adapter block.
so, bump :D

Upvote 0
not sure about the block but i know you can get more OEM HTC cables similar (not exact) to the ones we have with our phone. just search for
"htc oem micro usb cable m400". got one off of ebay for $16 shipped.

would love another adapter block.
so, bump :D

I got 6 cables from monoprice for $12 shipped.

USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/28AWG Cable - 6ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

I do love the adapter block that came with the phone...the top connector works great when plugging into my power strip.

Upvote 0
Although, I couldn't find the exact same plug-in adaptor that came with the EVO, here are some charging alternatives you can consider.

This company is a top rated seller. Although the charger portion is not a OEM HTC micro-USB chord, the actual plug-in adaptor is (and lights up with the HTC logo). I personally bought one already and it works perfectly. This adaptor was stock for the Touch Pro and Touch Diamond (not sure if the same case for other models).
Genuine HTC AC Home Charger Adapter for Sprint EVO 4G - eBay (item 270587937814 end time Jul-01-10 23:52:47 PDT)
or if you don't want ebay
Buy a HTC HD2 International MicroUSB Travel Charger Package (Retail Box, incl. Acces. Bag , TC P350), #99H00087-00 - eXpansys Inc

If you really want to go OEM, Expansys is always a good choice:

OEM HTC AC adaptor/travel charger
HTC EVO 4G AC Adapter/Travel Charger with microUSB (US, TC U150) Larger Image - eXpansys Inc

OEM HTC USB data cable
Buy a HTC EVO 4G Data Cable DC M400 (USB/microUSB), #73H00315-00M - eXpansys Inc
Buy a HTC HD2 Data Cable DC M410 (USB/microUSB), #73H00331-00M - eXpansys Inc

OEM HTC Car Charger (I personally purchased this and love it. The bungee micro-USB cable can also be used when in a pinch to connect to a computer). The cigarette lighter adaptor lights up HTC and the bungee is OEM HTC branded USB.
Buy a HTC HD2 Car Charger with USB/micUSB Cable CC C200 (1A/5V), #99H10051-00 - eXpansys Inc

Upvote 0
Although, I couldn't find the exact same plug-in adaptor that came with the EVO, here are some charging alternatives you can consider.

This company is a top rated seller. Although the charger portion is not a OEM HTC micro-USB chord, the actual plug-in adaptor is (and lights up with the HTC logo). I personally bought one already and it works perfectly. This adaptor was stock for the Touch Pro and Touch Diamond (not sure if the same case for other models).
Genuine HTC AC Home Charger Adapter for Sprint EVO 4G - eBay (item 270587937814 end time Jul-01-10 23:52:47 PDT)

not sure if this is the correct link, but says listing has been removed.

any other ebay link? curious to see this

Upvote 0
not sure if this is the correct link, but says listing has been removed.

any other ebay link? curious to see this

Here's some other ebay links for that
Genuine HTC Home Charger (Adapter+USB) HD 2 HD2 T8585 - eBay (item 120579812126 end time Jun-16-10 08:39:12 PDT)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Wall-Home-Charger-Cable-HTC-HD2-T8585-Leo-HD-2-/330435938227?cmd=ViewItem&pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4cef8447b3
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...mp;pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3a5729a227

And I used to have this charger for my Touch Pro (Lights up Blue). I was thinking about getting this at first, but decided I wanted the car charger that could double as a USB, rather than just a car charger.
Genuine Car Charger HTC Touch HD2 HD II T8585 OEM - eBay (item 170499995757 end time Jun-19-10 07:59:06 PDT)

Reactions: SkunkApe
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones