• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which is regarded as the best rom...

02stampede

Feb 3, 2010
For 2.1 features? I just rooted yesterday, installed bugless beast, and now Im hooked. I really just want to play with some of the 2.1 features and theme. I will probably go back to BB after a bit because of all the bugs I heard about on 2.1 featured roms. So what do you guys recomend? Thanks in advance. Oh yeah, Im on the Droid.

Thanks for the replies. I am glad I finally took the plunge and learned how to root this thing! The beast does do everything I could want and it does it FAST! I already planned on donating to pete. In fact I will do that now.. I cant wait until he starts tweaking on 2.1!

Anyone tried greek's 2.1?

Upvote 0
The only problem with bugless is the smoked glass theme. Some will love it, but I like the smooth-milky-felt-pro look of stock better. He provides a patch to "patch" back to stock theme but it removes the 2.1 music and 2.1 gallery and actually neglects to move the smoked glass from the music widget.

Not big deals by any means but I would say dont use bugless unless you like the smoked black glass theme.

It's an amazing ROM overall though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones