• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone should I buy?

I have a best buy gift card so I want to buy an unlocked phone here. Can someone please help me choose what phone is right for me.

I want a phone that:
compatible with all newest apps
have a big internal storage (cuz some apps can't store on the SD card)
can connect to all kind of wifi
use sim
compatible with tmobile prepaid pay as you go plan (I rarely need to call so I don't want to pay each month nor each day)

Here are the 3 phones that I'm considering:
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102B
Samsung - Galaxy Y Duos S6102B Mobile Phone (Unlocked) - Black - Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102B
Motorola Atrix 2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Motorol...lack/7009242.p?id=1218821685223&skuId=7009242
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini
Samsung - Galaxy S III Mini Mobile Phone (Unlocked) - White - Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 White

PS: Please help me cause last time I bought a suck phone and have to return it because it not compatible to download some games, the internal memory was so little that I have to clear cached every day, and boost mobile didn't let me pick a prepaid plan and it can't connect to my school wifi (it keep saying scanning, connecting, and disconnect)
Thank you very much! :)

Reactions: GJTRUEFAITH

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones