• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which SmartWatch

Yesevil

Android Enthusiast
Dec 20, 2012
Preston, Lancs, UK
Hi all,

I'm looking at investing in a Smart Watch and currently have my eye on a couple, just wondering if anyone can help with any hands on experience.

After looking at countless reviews of all watches, it seems as though they are all quite similar.

I'm looking for a good watch, not bothered about round or square face (in fact I'd probably prefer square at the moment), it needs to have a pedometer, notifications, music control and be a good functioning watch.

The few that I currently have my eye on are:
Sony Smartwatch 3
Pebble Steel
LG G Watch R

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I think I'm leaning heavily towards the Sony SW3 at the moment, but just not quite 100%

Many thanks

I have the LG R. For me at least I wanted round vs rectangular. The Moto was not an option because I just could not get over the cut off screen.
I love the watch. I have 2 apps that let me change screens and make my own. Works 100%.
Where I work we are not allowed cell phones. I keep my phone in my locker and when I come into the building the Bluetooth logs on and I get all my messages, mail, and calls. Couldn't be happier :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones