• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who has received their phone?

Got mine at 12:02 PM EST. And yes, it did include 2GB microSD card, too.

dsc0053ra.jpg

Upvote 0
My wife's is here on the charger, taunting me. Problem is she and my son are in Florida visiting her parents. She was supposed to come home today, but flight got canceled, so they won't be back until tomorrow.

Of course since we are porting her number from Sprint, activating it would leave the cell phone she has useless. And disabling her cell while traveling from FL to NY, just so that I could play with her phone, would be hazardous to my health.

Upvote 0
Got mine today NJ 10:00 AM and all I can say is WOW, better than I expected. I activated ith while it was charging, setup my Company's Exchange account no issue. I am now charging it once fully charge will try the tethering and setting up FB and Gmail accounts. On a side note everyone in my office was in aww of the phone, even two Iphone users said it felt great and faster than their IPhone. Whats the IPhone??? LOL

Reactions: Zëddicus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones