• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who here got Evo on Sprint's Referall program?

I want to get the 500 minute plan for $59 with $10 premium and $7 insurance. All good? I am waitin 4 sprint online to get it back in stock. I heard that you can only get the referall online so that is why I am waiting. Otherwise, If someone can confirm we can get it in store please tell me. Also, are there any other dicounts on Sprint except the corporate because I don't work. Thanks.

Lol but its legit to use an employee referral program when you weren't actually referred by that person...yea ok nice logic. LAST time il try to help anybody out on this board

Actually, it is ok. Russ McGuire, the Sprint VP, posted his referral information on a blog and freely invited others to use it. Just go to his blog.

Quite different then trying to represent that you work at a company when you don't.

If I were a betting man I'd bet the house that you're either under 18 or close to it...

Upvote 0
It would be physically IMPOSSIBLE to the moderators to see EVERY post and EVERY thread. If you see a questionable post/thread, report it using the button that looks like
report.gif

Upvote 0
From Russ Mcguires own blog / 100% legit
McGuire’s Law Blog Archive Psst - Have you Heard about Everything Plus?

I tried to sign up for this and his info from his blog worked fine. The only problem is I already have a phone and I didn't see an easy way to skip past the order phone part. I work for the state of IL. and get a 15% discount so other than the extra 50 minutes the price would basically be the same for me.

But this is a legit/legal way to get a discount. Please read his blog post to confirm and get the info.

And scroll down to all of the comments and you will see people are still posting replies and Russ is still responding so this is still working.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones