• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who sells a extended battery cover+case

Just got the laza battery in and I just ordered it Sunday! Talk about fast shipping!! I'm gonna order one of those generic extended battery covers that was posted on here earlier and get that tpu for it as well. This bulge out just feels weird the way it is lol as of now I'm charging it while posting this message.

Both are way better than that cheap Laza back,...

Reactions: boomer_jmoore
Upvote 0
Unfortunately no, Seidio has a sloped back, the generic tpu case fits a flat back and the Laza has a hump. The batteries are all the same physical size but the covers are different.

I meant if I use just the Laza battery and not the cover. Would I be able to use this case with just the battery? If so I wouldn't need the extended case and tpu that was listed at the beginning of the thread.

Upvote 0
I had purchase the following at BestBuy at the end of August last year:

Best Buy - Platinum Series - Hard Case with Holster for HTC EVO 3D Mobile Phones - Black customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

I ordered an extended battery with flat back case on-line, and the belt clip worked with the thicker size. The biggest problem with the holster is that it snags when getting into a car or truck. Last night it snagged again, and this time the belt clip snapped off. I could NOT recommend it before because of the snagging, and the phone would pop out half the time. Now with the belt clip breaking i would have to say aviod this one.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately no, Seidio has a sloped back, the generic tpu case fits a flat back and the Laza has a hump. The batteries are all the same physical size but the covers are different.

How does the seidio compare to the platinum? They make the platinum don't they?
It's only $9 from amazon so that's the one I plan to get. Is there a case to fit the platinum?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones