• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who would like a massive collection of live concerts streamed to their droid phone?

TheDude782

Jun 24, 2010
If only I could program!!

etree and live music archive has thousands of artists and even more live shows that you can stream and download on your computer. Check it out, Free Music : Download & Streaming : Live Music Archive : Internet Archive, it is pretty amazing. The iPhone has a fantastic application that allows you to stream all of these shows, Hippyotamus - Music Archive . I was just wondering if there is anything like this and if not, there really should be, because it is a wealth of awesome live music.

Ahh man...enjoy. Is moe. going to be there? I am totally out of the loop lately. I do have all three nights at the Greek for Phish....blammo!!! Maybe, if I ever get my Incredible, I will have a stream only for a select few people. Then again, I will not be in proper shape to be holding a phone the entire show. :)

Dude....make a flyer at the AllGood festival for an android app developer!!!?!?

Q: Is that lame?
A: Yes

Q: Would a Live Archive App for Android outweight the lameness?
A: Absolutely!!!

Q: Are you down to be the lamest dude at All Good?
A: {insert answer here}

Upvote 0
Great idea for an app, etree is indeed the shit. I used their ftp servers in the late 90's to amass a huge lossless collection.

I've been to Allgood, it's a free for all and shady as can be...you'll have a blast. Further is the best they've been since the real thing although that was a long time ago and the memories are fading. Fake Jerry!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones