• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who's got the otg?

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
Which, if any, of the following has otg: Samsung Zfold 3, Samsung A02s, Moto G Play (2021), Blu B140DL? That last is the government version, no sd card. I would like to.get powered otg cable(s) and be able to connect directly to that Toshiba 2 tb portable hard drive, but it makes no sense to incur the expense f none of them has the capability.

Which, if any, of the following has otg: Samsung Zfold 3, Samsung A02s, Moto G Play (2021), Blu B140DL? That last is the government version, no sd card. I would like to.get powered otg cable(s) and be able to connect directly to that Toshiba 2 tb portable hard drive, but it makes no sense to incur the expense f none of them has the capability.
the z fold 3 and moto g play do support OTG, but the samsung A02 does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0
Ha ha, guess which kind I can (barely) afford, sometimes. In fact, 3 of those 4 are hand me downs, but not the A02s. That set me back about $53 and thank goodness for that walmart gift card. It has a card (sd) but for a while it wasn't registering and the last I checked it was "corrupted". That's another thing I want to do with a real computer, if I can ever get it: find out its situation and, I hope, copy or transfer the contents. Meanwhile, is there just a single type of powered otg cables, or are they different for every brand/model (please no)? Proprietary may be great for the manufacturers, but it's a nightmare for the rest of us. If I can get such (a) cable(s), how would I copy or transfer data to the hard drive, and how would I be able to use the data after that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones