• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why is a2dp bluetooth so soft?

For the Jawbone, there's a setting under Accessibility, that allows to switch from stereo to mono. Maybe that'll help concentrate the volume level towards that. When I had my Jawbone Era, I never listened to music with it.

There's also an adapt setting for the 3.5mm wired headphones. That's under the sound settings.

Have you attempted using any of those settings yet?

Wish I had a more definitive answer for you, but my experience has been fine, but just brainstorming in case these are things you haven't tried yet.

the key was to tell me to look under accessibility . that's not intuitively obvious....also a bad idea. it can fool car bluetooth to think media is a phone call if I forget to change.it back

I did. Read my post above, I clearly stated, "There's a setting under Accessibility..."... lol

Look, we are all trying to help You trouble shoot. You don't want the help, don't post a thread. Just trying to give you as many possibilities, so please don't act like you are entitled to answers.

Upvote 0
There's a safety function on Samsung (maybe all android) phones, where the bluetooth volume jumps down to 1/2 volume, after connecting. For me, it's hit or miss. Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.

Anyhow, as a rule of thumb, once I've connected a bt device to my phone, I'll just start a song and then make sure that the BT volume is all the way up. From there, I just control the volume level from the bt device (e.g. headphones, car, etc...).

Unfortunately, Bluetooth volume on the phone isn't something you can access without having a bluetooth device connected.
I have been having the same issue where my audio sounds like it's at 50% sometimes, not every time. My quick fix seems to be making sure my notification volume is on and sending myself a text, after my alert comes in at 100% volume it kicks my Pandora or whatever I'm listening to up to 100%. it's very annoying and I was about to make a thread about this until I found this one.

Upvote 0
I have been having the same issue where my audio sounds like it's at 50% sometimes, not every time. My quick fix seems to be making sure my notification volume is on and sending myself a text, after my alert comes in at 100% volume it kicks my Pandora or whatever I'm listening to up to 100%. it's very annoying and I was about to make a thread about this until I found this one.

You know, it's odd because i started running into an issue recently where when I switch from bluetooth to regular phone speaker, the volume is way too soft and only solution is after soft reset. It was first time I experienced volume level issues. Haven't been able to duplicate, but there is obviously something there work intermittent volume level issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones