• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WiFi Breaks on ZTE Supreme

CTS_AE

Dec 19, 2013
I just got a replacement phone a couple weeks ago and I ran the network update to B09. I also restored a majority of my apps using titanium.

Now I seem to have Wifi connection issues fairly regularly. I get home and it cannot see my home wifi so I try turning it off but then the button grays out like it's not even an option, and it's impossible to turn back on.

The only thing I can do is restart my phone. I never had this issue before, - I had a few times before where running an FTP client with heavy data streaming would screw up the networking on my old phone (Haven't tried such on the new one). The only time this used to happen was with my old phone with some wifi tethering methods.

Does anyone know if the B09 update has this issue, or is there anyone else experiencing these issues?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones