• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi connected speed issues

ZeroCold

Lurker
Feb 6, 2013
Hi everybody,
This is my first post here, so be indulgent ..
I am an happy owner of a Tab 2 10.1, but still I switch on my tab for the first time I have an issue with Wifi connection.

I have an AP TP-Link 2,4 Ghz 300 Mb/s and no problem with my Laptop connected between 150 and 300 in the room.
The Issue is my Tab 2 won't connect over 65 Mb/s even close to the AP.
I use same SSID , same encryption WPA2/AES Personal, and there are no interference into the 2,4 radio band. (My house is far from ...)
I have tried everything , moving AP channel, Tab Channel, same problem, my Tab 2 stick at 65 Mb/s at maximum witch is not Wifi g = 54 Mb/s.

Does someone has an explanation ?, I am lost.

Same thing here. Downloaded and installed WiFi Booster PRO v2 and the only thing it did was send junk messages. NO performance improvment at all and when I tried to review it, it would not accept my negative rating!

ANYTHING that DOES work?
Once I read through the descriptions, I did not download any of the free apps. Sorry can't help here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones