• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wifi issues

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I bought fly iq450 quattro horizon 2 a few ago.
The first day the wifi was working alright,yestesday it keep saying "poor internet connection avoided" and i couldnt got it to work, today it keeps getting out of range and failing to automatically connect to the wifi when it gets back in range even thought the signal strength is always good or fair.
Plus the settings have no ip settings,i have searched everything including advanced wifi settings.
Should i go to the store to check my phones wifi?
And what can i do about getting ip settings available?
Thank you

Android QuestionShould i go to the store to check my phones wifi? And what can i do about getting ip settings available? Thank you[/QUOTE said:
You don't necessarily have to go back to the store where you purchased it, but yes, I think you are on the right track. Try a different wifi access point (e.g. Starbucks) and see if the problem persists. If it does, it implies the problem is with your device rather than the router. If the problem does point back to your router/ap, go the the manufacturer's website and ensure you have the latest firmware. I fixed a similar problem on an Amped Wireless ap that way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones