• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will MetroPCS replace my Spirit with a broken ratio?

Go to settings then about phone. Look for the section that says hardware version and baseband version. If it says unknown you radio is corrupted and you will need to replace the phone. Hopefully you are covered under warranty.
If you checked those 2 locations and have valid info then rooting your device and making a few tweaks will resolve the problem.

Upvote 0
My phone's service doesnt work at all. I call my number from another phone, and I'm not deactivated. Will they give me a new phone if I pay the extra $5.00 for warranty? :thinking:

It doesnt work like that. You would of had to sign up for insurance within 24 hours of buying the phone then you pay $5 a month and if something happens you pay the $69 deductible to get a new phone

Upvote 0
My phone's service doesnt work at all. I call my number from another phone, and I'm not deactivated. Will they give me a new phone if I pay the extra $5.00 for warranty? :thinking:

take your phone to a corporate store. If its a manufacture issue. they will give you another phone for 10 to 15 bucks. As long as the phone is still under the manufacture one year warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones