• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick, minimalistic background pack (Again, Razr i Res, but should look good on any phone as its 350 ppi
fdS75lw.jpg

aplrtKx.jpg

41IarYS.jpg

Upvote 0
A quick, minimalistic background pack (Again, Razr i Res, but should look good on any phone as its 350 ppi
fdS75lw.jpg

aplrtKx.jpg

41IarYS.jpg

NICE! Have any black glossy background landscape? See, heres what my problem is...i absolutely H A T E the way devices today lets me select a background, "so-called adjust" what i want to actually "display" within the 5.5" screen, then when i view my desktop its WAAAAAY ZOOMED instead of the pic fitting the desktop.

Eyebeem used a grid that assured everything fit within the specified space..

Upvote 0
We are going to closed this thread for now as Eyebeam is on a leave of absence, if someone wants to take over for now, we would suggest that a new thread be started, hope you all understand and if you want mor discussion on this matter simply drop me a line. Cheers ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones