• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WIN $50 BEST ROM FOR 2019 Android Developer CONTEST!

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone the GamerROM Development team is proud to announce our 1st contest for 2019 and we want to help other devlopers projects so here's what you can win!

• $50 Donation to the WINNING Developer

Here's how to enter

To enter the contest you must provide the following

For ROM entry you must provide a video recording showing off your rom this willl help us pick out the best looking ROM out there for the BEST ROM IN 2019, Explain Why your ROM is unique then others can be any android,CM,LineageOS Version available.

We RECOMMEND to upload your video to YouTube and set it unlisted and send the link to our email as exact shown below, but if you cant we also accept the video ina downloadable format and uplosding and shsring the link with me using Mega, Mediafire, dropbox etc:

Subject: $50 Developer Contest Android Forums!

To: g7755725@gmail.com

Message: your link. Please include a donation link as well so if you win the money will be donated to you!

The contest ends on July 31st 2019 and the winner will be picked on Augest 5th, 2019

Send us your link and hope you win good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bcrichster
I actually have about 30 ROMs I built for the Moto E4 Plus "owens" but I included WireGuard VPN functionality at the kernel level so ppl can install the WireGuard.apk at their discretion or leisure without having an app they may not want. To be fair, I gave a link to the All Things Root Guide because I included WireGuard in all my ROMs these last 2yrs. Of course one of my favorites is BlissROM due to the absolutely incredible battery life (shameless plug, Lol) and all these threads have Screenshots posted in them as well. I don't post on YouTube for security reasons, hopefully this is acceptable?

Upvote 0
I actually have about 30 ROMs I built for the Moto E4 Plus "owens" but I included WireGuard VPN functionality at the kernel level so ppl can install the WireGuard.apk at their discretion or leisure without having an app they may not want. To be fair, I gave a link to the All Things Root Guide because I included WireGuard in all my ROMs these last 2yrs. Of course one of my favorites is BlissROM due to the absolutely incredible battery life (shameless plug, Lol) and all these threads have Screenshots posted in them as well. I don't post on YouTube for security reasons, hopefully this is acceptable?

I have sent a reply to help your situation on the matter of respecting your security via uplosding to YouTube i also made it easier by updating the thread for uploading videos to other methods for others in the same position thanks for reaching and hope to hear from you again soon!

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones