• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Winamp Pro album cover help

noahj1102

Sep 21, 2011
Everything for Winamp Pro is working great for me.

I bought the program to add all my album covers to my music. I have been able to get all albums for my music but 2. Doing advanced searching still brings up nothing although these are very popular albums.

I plugged my phone to my PC and found the artwork for the albums on the internet and downloaded. I put the files in the music files on my phone and tried applying them that way. Still doesn't work.

Anyone ran into this issue and have advice on getting artwork for albums the app wont find?

Everything for Winamp Pro is working great for me.

I bought the program to add all my album covers to my music. I have been able to get all albums for my music but 2. Doing advanced searching still brings up nothing although these are very popular albums.

I plugged my phone to my PC and found the artwork for the albums on the internet and downloaded. I put the files in the music files on my phone and tried applying them that way. Still doesn't work.

Anyone ran into this issue and have advice on getting artwork for albums the app wont find?

I also ran into this exact problem. I fiddled with it until I gave up and downloaded the Cover Art Downloader app. With this app you can edit the cover art manually by applying a pic from your files as the album cover. You can put a picture from your vacation in Tahiti as the album cover for The Eagles' Greatest Hits if you want to. I only use the Cover Art Downloader to manually assign photos for songs that Winamp Pro does not because when I first got it and had it scan all of my audio files to automatically assign the art, it got a LOT of them wrong.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones