• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows Phone 7 Atrix

I can honestly say that I love WP7 on a WP7 device like the Focus... but the WP7 launcher on the Atrix i think it blows, and to pay for it to make it look the way you want to, its not worth it to me.

My wife and I both had the Samsung Focus WP7 phones, we liked some of the features, but hated the fact that Samsung and Microsoft missed the boat no a phone/softare that never should have been released until it was ready. MMS vid sending does not exist, re-download of purchased apps doesn't work (Samsung nor AT&T can answer why). Those are the biggest hangups, minor bugs, but every phone out there does as well. The big icons and submenus were pretty cool. No comparision to the Atrix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones