• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Windstream Email Setup?

I called verizon and they were unable to figure it out so I continued to play around with it. It took me a long time to figure it out but what worked for me is below: (do manual setup) after you input the incoming server info and hit done....it will ask for the outgoing server info.

incoming server was a pop3 account
type: pop.windstream.net
port: 110
outgoing server was smtp server
type: smtp.windstream.net
port: 25

Upvote 0
I called verizon and they were unable to figure it out so I continued to play around with it. It took me a long time to figure it out but what worked for me is below: (do manual setup) after you input the incoming server info and hit done....it will ask for the outgoing server info.

incoming server was a pop3 account
type: pop.windstream.net
port: 110
outgoing server was smtp server
type: smtp.windstream.net
port: 25

Thank you very much!!! I have always struggled to get the email set up on my phones and today, I could find everything but the port #25.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones