1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wireless keyboard issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Elgaban, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Elgaban

Elgaban Lurker

I bought a fintie bluetooth keyboard for my hd 10. i can pair it no problem but i got some issues.

When i opened up office suite or notepad, some functions like the space button doesnt work.

Im also unable to press a letter button multiple times. for example, i cant type 'assessment' on the physical keyboard. Instead i can only type 'asesment'. if u know wat i mean.

Ive tried charging it again, unpair and repair it again. Still same issue.

The funny thing is, all the functions works well when i type it in a search bar.

Please help. Thanks.

2. First of all, you need to make sure that the battery is working properly. Then, you may try to resync the setup with the help of the "Connect" button on the USB receiver. In case the receiver does not have that button, you may find the instructions that are usually given with the keyboard. If you try these all, and it still does not work, connecting the receiver to another USB port on the computer might be helpful. Besides, you may try to connect the keyboard to another computer to find out whether the issue is with the keyboard or computer itself. Finally, you should check whether you are using the latest drivers and software for your device, which also may affect its functionality.

Amazon Fire HD 10 Forum

The Amazon Fire HD 10 release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and processor.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews