• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wireless keyboard issue

Elgaban

Lurker
Sep 23, 2020
I bought a fintie bluetooth keyboard for my hd 10. i can pair it no problem but i got some issues.

When i opened up office suite or notepad, some functions like the space button doesnt work.

Im also unable to press a letter button multiple times. for example, i cant type 'assessment' on the physical keyboard. Instead i can only type 'asesment'. if u know wat i mean.

Ive tried charging it again, unpair and repair it again. Still same issue.

The funny thing is, all the functions works well when i type it in a search bar.

Please help. Thanks.

First of all, you need to make sure that the battery is working properly. Then, you may try to resync the setup with the help of the "Connect" button on the USB receiver. In case the receiver does not have that button, you may find the instructions that are usually given with the keyboard. If you try these all, and it still does not work, connecting the receiver to another USB port on the computer might be helpful. Besides, you may try to connect the keyboard to another computer to find out whether the issue is with the keyboard or computer itself. Finally, you should check whether you are using the latest drivers and software for your device, which also may affect its functionality.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones