• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wireless Powered Waterproof Speaker for Bathroom

Mr. Glass

Jun 26, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a somewhat compact, wireless, self-powered, self-inclosed (plug into wall receptacle, no batteries) waterproof (or highly water-resistant) speaker that I can put in my bathroom.

So far, I have resorted to blasting Pandora from the other room, but the volume level is disturbing other people in the house.

I'd like something that I can broadcast to either from my receiver's outputs, or via WiFi, bluetooth, or regular RF (about 50 feet away, through a few walls). I hope to use it at the same time as the speakers in the other room (with them at a lower volume level), so I am seeking a solution that will not have a lag or delay in sound output.

I have googled around quite a bit, but cannot seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Thank You!

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a somewhat compact, wireless, self-powered, self-inclosed (plug into wall receptacle, no batteries) waterproof (or highly water-resistant) speaker that I can put in my bathroom.

So far, I have resorted to blasting Pandora from the other room, but the volume level is disturbing other people in the house.

I'd like something that I can broadcast to either from my receiver's outputs, or via WiFi, bluetooth, or regular RF (about 50 feet away, through a few walls). I hope to use it at the same time as the speakers in the other room (with them at a lower volume level), so I am seeking a solution that will not have a lag or delay in sound output.

I have googled around quite a bit, but cannot seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Thank You!

Formerly working at Best Buy on their install team and delivery team, there aren't really any speakers that fit your criteria. You actually install them in your bathroom, in the roof, but they're not "water proof"...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones