• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wireless Tether

I used wireless tether, but had to uninstall it, somehow it interfered with my regular 3g, and I couldn't connect thru my browser. I uninstalled the app, but the problem didn't go away until I went into titanium backup, and deleted this tethering file that was associated with the app, and it started working again.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
Good luck getting a straight answer on the data usage.I would suggest going to the CRICKET Facebook page to get a straight answer.If you're persistent,they can't ignore you forever,& hopefully they'll shed some light on this subject once & for all.

EDIT:CRICKET'S FAIR USE POLICY clearly states a 1GB/MO. @ 3G Speed.Once you've reached this limit,you may be subject to lower data speeds(throttled).

The policy now appears in nearly all print/web advertisements for all smartphones using CRICKET service.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones