• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thefoodman52

Android Expert
Dec 1, 2009
I'm so happy! I just got my new (3rd) Moment and for the FIRST time I've been able to get the battery meter to WORK RIGHT!! It actually matched the one in the menu you get by pressing send, center, and end to boot. I'm now re-charging it from total 0% battery, and will update on how the reader goes post-charge at 100%. I feel like I accomplished something, so a thread was created.

I've been through 2 other Moments because:
1)The cases that were sold at my sprint store wedged the phone apart, and because of this, the first one started rattling when it vibrated, squeaked when pressed on, and opened in my pocket. I got a new one because of this, and no sprint store sells them in town any longer because they have my phone as proof.
2)The second was just a lemon; I.E. tons of un-heard of software issues that no one seems to be able to explain. Insurance covered that one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones