• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia C problem with CWM Recovery...

Victor9494

Lurker
Jan 10, 2017
I just downloaded the Recovery file and the uncle mtk program and installed those on my xperia C. It was everything ok, I just opened the file with the uncle mtk and i'm in recovery mode. Ok, I had to insert the zip file for increasing my internal space in my sd card, I forgot it so I tried to get back. I can't... And the worst happened, I just panicked and clicked the back up files, I get into a weird scream with only Advanced Backup and Restore, I just can't get of that menu. I tried the volume up and down, I tried to reboot my device but it doens't work, I tried the volume bottom and the power one, I tried the camera one and I can't get of that screen. It only says Advanced Backup, Advanced Back to internal_sd and Advanced Recovery. When I try recovery it says no files found, and when I try Advanced Backup it takes a long time and then error, and When Advanced backup to internal_sd it says ms5, something like that. There's no back bottom in here... Help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones