• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YAY! Got my OPV!!!

fearfeasog

Oct 27, 2011
So me mum sent me present a wee bit early, and do you think I cold wait till Xmas? NO WAY!

So far i love it. obviously i'm still learning the ropes, but i'm getting the hang of it.

I notice that for the most part it's very smooth, but certain apps are jumpy, like G+ for example. i hate that, but it's good to know it's more the ap than the phone.

gonna keep it stock for awhile and see how it goes, may root later if i really feel the need for speed and more storage.

Merry Xmas, everyobody!

:D:D:D:D

ff

Ditto! And sorry certain people (myself included) suck and my thread is no more. Have a blast getting to know your V. :)
I apologize again if I might have contributed or been the main cause for you pulling the plug on you thread. I'm apparently not as bright as i thought i was. I was totally confused as to the tone and direction of your thread after about the 12 or 13 post.I read your first post, which is why I stayed out for a while until it seemed like my presence was being requested. Then it seemed like it turned into a let's be silly thread. I can do silly! Again I'm not to perceptive some times and apparently didn't have a clue what was really going on.
Again I apologize for being such an idiot.

To the OP: WELCOME!

Upvote 0
YAY! Got my OPV!!!

I got mine as my christmas gift to myself. Heh... i got it at $130 just before it went on sale like... uh... everywhere. But i got it only a couple days before my 5h1tty ATT contract was up - so it wasn't random and i dont feel bad. By the end of next month, it will have paid for itself and put $20 in my pocket. I'll be saving about $55 a month thereafter. Damn nice gift since i live off $995 a month. Bonus points for self: I've needed/wanted a new voice recorder, mp3 player, and digital camera [gave the old one to the ex - she just had a kid... i know im too effin nice...] So yeah... Uh... who'd have thought a smartphone would be the frugal way for me to go heh. The deal is/was so damn good it still seems fake. I envy those who are paying a mere 25 tho for sure.

w00t ! Got my OPV !!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones