• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yelp I did it, I took the Plung.

I got it yesterday and they said they had to do it or they got no credit, so i just did it in stores. Loving this thing and its 16gb(12.06 really) compared to my lil 4gb crap. Need for speed is nice on this thing too :). Peace out lg spirit

I can move plenty of apps over to SD, but not all using utilities available in the app store like All-in-one Toolbox. I have a ton of apps with have most on SD and have 2.00 GB available of storage onboard.

Have you ran any Benchmark tests and if so, what are you getting?

I'm not looking to upgrade right now as I'm happy with my $159.00 after MIR LG Spirit, but if the price should go down some you never know.

Upvote 0
I can move plenty of apps over to SD, but not all using utilities available in the app store like All-in-one Toolbox. I have a ton of apps with have most on SD and have 2.00 GB available of storage onboard.

Have you ran any Benchmark tests and if so, what are you getting?

I'm not looking to upgrade right now as I'm happy with my $159.00 after MIR LG Spirit, but if the price should go down some you never know.

I tried so many ways to do app to sd on my spirit and it just wouldnt work, and im not talking about app store stuff, im talking the hacks and partitions and stuff i was told in here. Its all good tho, id need an upgrade anyways being metro is converting to gsm in 2015, and i needed a bigger phone for my hands at that, so im happy again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones