• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Yoobao 3000mAh and Scandisk 32GB Class 2 Review

ir0ns1n

Oct 30, 2010
Arizona
After alot of research I purchased a Yoobao 3000mAh battery, a 32GB Scandisk Class 2 micro sdhc card and a Micro sdhc to USB adapter as there are reviews of all of them on these boards (I'm sure) I'll go ahead and keep mine short and sweet.

With the Yoobao 3000mAH battery I went from my phone barely making it a day (based on my usage) to easily having 50-60% left every night before I charge it with my stock HTC charger. I even turned on all my apps and left my phone on all day playing music and it still took 2 days to kill it on the batterys 2nd charge since I've owned it. The cover, in my opinion, fits fairly well (tiny gaps here and there) and looks much better then the Seidio Innocell 3500mAh backing. Easily very worth the $30 I paid.

I also purchased a Micro SDHC to USB adapter and a Scandisk 32GB Class 2 micro SDHC card from Amazon because I lack an Ipod or any sort of MP3 player. I plan to use my phone for this hence the bigger battery too. As I write this review I'm copying 10GB worth of music to the card and the speed in which it does so is amazing! I believe class 2 means data will write at 2MB per second, however using the card in a usb adapter (not through the phone) I am currently getting a VERY steady 4.98MB/second making this more of a class 5 card (if they had a class 5). I mainly bought the adapter to put my files off the old 8GB card onto my computer so I can transfer them onto my new card.

All in all I'm very satisfied with both purchases and think for the money they are easily the best bang for the buck!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones