1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support zte going postal

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    HELP. zten800,4.1.2 can't type words, screen won't sit still
    ,rebooted numerous times, checked everything. now,, have small video on screen, wont go away. pops out of nowhere. rooted 2 months ago, worked fine, now thisPLEASE HELP doreena
    o

Advertisement

2. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 18, 2016
    Hi, D if you don't mind me using that for short. Just unroot your phone and hoping you didn't remove any systems bloatware. Because in some cases the removal of any systems bloatware can cause some instability within the device.
    1) Unroot your device
    2) Uninstall the root program and SU if it's installed.
    3) See if that fixed the issue, if not go to 4.
    4) Do a factory reset of the device and if it goes through. You will be prompt to sign in with your Google account.
    5) After that's done you will be prompt to install various Google products. Meanly Google Play Store and Google Services.
    6) Pick the ones you want reinstalled and let the device update itself with a Wifi connection if possible because reinstalling all of those apps is going to take up alot of data. If you choose to go that route let me know how it turns out. "Good Luck"

3. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 18, 2016
    If you can't get to type anything do a Hard Reset first then do the rest I posted Starting from #1).