• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte Merit APN question

missk2u

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
I have the ZTE Merit from Net 10 and thought that I would post here since it is a similar model. I am new to androids and appreciate any help.
An old thread on this forum lead me hear and I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I cannot access my company's email over 3G only on wi-fi. It was suggested that the apn was set incorrectly when I purchased the phone. I am not really sure what an apn is and how ai can fix this.... Any suggestions as how to resolve this?
Thanks in advance.

Got to the android market place(Google play) and search for red pocket configurator and download it (since you can connect to wifi, this will only take a few seconds and follow the instructions that way) and tada you should have access to your mobile web I have the merit and had this problem after switching to a custom rom and the APN was set up with just ATT Broadband and WAP and couldn't connect to the mobile webfrom either but that app should config. everything for you just right

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones