• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp Sync - All Things Root Guide

I'm not really sure as I never needed to do that.. Plus I moved on to the Moto E4 Plus and the customs will update prl on their own, it seems
Thanks Bro, I appreciate it. My son loves this phone and got it ativated but it wouldn't update on it's own so I went back to rooted stock where I could actually see the update prl and update data. I just hope that it stays updated when I go back to nougat. Lol.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Thanks Bro, I appreciate it. My son loves this phone and got it ativated but it wouldn't update on it's own so I went back to rooted stock where I could actually see the update prl and update data. I just hope that it stays updated when I go back to nougat. Lol.
No problem, It should.. But when ya boot RR, check it out (probably in Settings-More-CellularNetworks-CarrierSettings) or something) cuz some time ago they added some stuff to nougat to help with the prl/profile stuff

Reactions: DaddyShortLeggs
Upvote 0
No problem, It should.. But when ya boot RR, check it out (probably in Settings-More-CellularNetworks-CarrierSettings) or something) cuz some time ago they added some stuff to nougat to help with the prl/profile stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180513-153428.png
    Screenshot_20180513-153428.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones