• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1080p purple video

This isn't the case for everyone, I'm assuming you are saying you Unbricked back to C and it got rid of the purple video? Well I Unbricked to C as well, and even on stock my video stayed purple. And when I Unbricked, I did a hard reset. Wiped the whole phone back to the day I got it. Video was still purple. Not sure what the point of this thread is..

Upvote 0
This isn't the case for everyone, I'm assuming you are saying you Unbricked back to C and it got rid of the purple video? Well I Unbricked to C as well, and even on stock my video stayed purple. And when I Unbricked, I did a hard reset. Wiped the whole phone back to the day I got it. Video was still purple. Not sure what the point of this thread is..

not sure what the point of it is huh,

Well maybe the point is that it's not a problem with roms, and doesn't need to be mentioned in the "what is/what is not working" in roms information.

I didn't have to unbrick I choose to go back and flash C after I left loki'd bella, and alas no more purple video.

JUST was seeing if flashin to C was actually what changed things, as it was the only thing I changed.

Upvote 0
Are you guys not listening to what I'm saying? I was on Bobz cm10, 5-21, I Unbricked back to C, with the Unbrick guide. BACK TO STOCK. Had to do a full blown hard reset, wiped out everything. MY 1080 VIDEO WAS STILL PURPLE. Just stating that Unbrick doesn't always fix it, that's all.

when you went back to C, did you use the precompiled KDZ file, or did you make your own with the .cab

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones