• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 1080p video work around

Good workaround, I can confirm it does work, 1080p is no longer purple, however, if you try to zoom in while recording, it force closes... missed it by that mu...

EDIT: It doesn't actually save the videos you record either.... hmmmm

This does work but two problems..... it closes when you try to zoom in while recording and it does not save the video that you just recorded but if those are fixed then this would be awesome. :) :)

Yea, I already said that... If you had read the whole thread you would have probably seen it ;)

Upvote 0
Same here angablade. I flashed and it no worky. Then i manually put them in...and still no worky.

By the way. I got it to work when i ported touchwiz to the motion using Pg's rom as a base. The only problem was that once i rebooted the videos would delete themselves...so yea..

Same here. Backed up, flashed, no worky, restored.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones