• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [12/30/14] ICS Sense 3.5 [3.0.X kernel]

Oluseun said:
@jianC please look at the vpn issue configure it with tun.ko. Please there are some applications that I can't use on this cm11.the one you build last year. Also solve the normal phone browser not showing (just showing black) problem. Vpn is not communicating on this rom at all (cm11 2013). You test the vpn with opera max and featvpn if it communicate

Sorry I do not support that rom anymore. There are too many bugs for me to fix and are not worth the time with 2.6.35 kernel, and I am still working on cm11 with 3.0 kernel in my free time. Please give me some time to sort things out. I hope you understand.

Please re upload PATCH 1 and PATCH 2 Thanks for port.

I have uploaded the entire rom again, this time with a few bugfixes. I hope you will enjoy.

Updates:
-enabled HTC Zimmer, which improves swapping performance and swaps onto the cache partition, since it is unused anyways.
-enabled global mode mobile network settings, but cdma still does not work.
-rom now entirely fits onto /system partition. System wipe will not cause loss of weather animations anymore.
-RIL from leaked incredible 2 ICS rom
-minor kernel updates.
-posted on GOOGLE DRIVE because DEVHOST screwed up my file uploads.. *cough*

keyboard backlight brightness still does not work, and I still do not know why..
there is still a fatal bug that appears from time to time for me, i do not know if there is correlation with autobrightness, but enabling it may cause the display to freeze and consequently force a battery removal. No user has reported it to me yet, so I will assume it is a hardware issue with my phone due to the abuse it has taken. The cause is still unknown, but is related to mddi irq.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones