• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1st 6 of conf. #, date ordered, order status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I APOLOGIZE ;)sorry not soooo familiar with those kinda forums....it wasn't meant as yelling at all! SORRY :D...i think I figured it out! ooooops well, whatever happens I hope you and I get ours before everybody else lol ;)
It's all good:)
no same order number as original this just charged a different credit card for me because my first card was denied by the bank because they thought the charge was fraud, so hopefully nothing got screwed up with the order sequence that I placed my phone at. I ordered it right at midnight on the first day that we could. I also did the Free overnight delivery code as well.
how could they think it was a fraud ? unless you ordered like 10+ of them

Upvote 0
Updated around 3pm CST.

Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 327381XXX
Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.

Just received the following email at 4pm CST:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, America's most reliable wireless. We do appreciate your business.

Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped.

Important Order Information:

Internet Order Reference Number: 327381XXX

Location Code: M722XXX

Order Number: 002133XXX

Order Date: 04/19/2010 05:51:39​

Upvote 0
I am home now. I placed my preorder very very early on 4/18 (like 9-10 pm or so).
Also interested to see if anyone has a lower order number than mine. I know. I am farking geek. : (

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 3273792**
Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.
Check the status of another internet order.

Upvote 0
I ordered an accessory last night, and that order number says order processed, but I haven't received an email with a tracking number either for that either.

My guess is this...

they are processing them, and processing the charges to account, credit cards etc...they prob won't ship till Monday/Tuesday at which time we will receive emails with tracking number.

It is also my guess that we still won't receive until 4/29...hoping to receive early, but I doubt it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones