1st months bill due at time of signing up at BB?General

Last Updated:

1. nomadpass

nomadpass Member This Topic's Starter

I preordered the Incredible today at best buy. When I switch over from my t mobile month to month service do I have to pay the first months bills and price of the phone, or just for the phone?

Thanks,
    Alex

Advertisement
  2. Distant

Distant Active Member

Typically a pro-rated amount of the bill at the time of purchase based on the plan you picked.

3. nomadpass

nomadpass Member This Topic's Starter

I called my store;

1815 HAWTHORNE BLVD.
    REDONDO BEACH, CA 90278
    Phone: 310-214-9493

and they said I only had to pay the price of the phone

4. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

You might have to put a down payment depending on your credit.

5. Teibidh

Teibidh Well-Known Member

Verizon Wireless might require a security deposit upon opening an account based on the results of a credit check. No Verizon Wireless communications store (corporate) will ever ask for bill payment up front at account setup. I am virtually positive that it is a breach of contract with Verizon Wireless for an authorized reseller to demand anything bill payment related, very few of them are even able to accept bill payments.

When walking out of a VZW related store, kiosk or reseller if you have given money for anything other than: Physical hardware or accessories that you are walking out with, hardware or accessories that you do not have in hand but have a receipt for that indicates the method of shipping used to deliver them to you at a later date, a security deposit and perhaps a nominal fee for the transfer of contacts, pictures and videos, then you have probably been ripped off.