• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.1 back to 1.5 Downgrade Fix working

Speaking of downgrades...I'm curious if there is any information on sending multiple attachments via the droid in any format; Doc files, pictures excetera... picture multiple attachments are okay but nothing else can be sent in multiple attachments.

The frustrating part is it use to be different. At the end of november '09 when i first bought my droid i could actually send multiple attached doc files. When the android system had its first upgrade 2.01 (I believe) the ability of sending multiple attachments was lost and even with the new 2.1 update has not returned. (Don't get me wrong the new features in 2.1 rock!) I am hoping that the old features prior to 2.0 will return and I'm wondering if that will happen anytime soon.

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but due to the fact that i could do it before it's frustrating that now i can't send multiple doc files. I prefer to send more doc files in multiple attachments than be able to send multiple pictures. Even the guys in the verizon technical department is confused at what happened!

I think everyone should have the ability to do both, not just pictures.

Is anyone able to let me know if this is going to change back sometime?

It was great before...but for the last 5 months only one doc at a time. PLEASE FIX.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones