2.1 leak and mybackup proGeneral

Last Updated:

1. varkie

varkie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know how to get my paid for copy of mybackup pro back on my phone after the install of the 2.1 leak. In the app store I only see the free version and I downloaded this and restored my other apps.

Advertisement
  2. Dan Droid

Dan Droid Member

Unfortunately, there are several paid apps that aren't available in the market after the upgrade. Only the free/lite versions seem to be available. I believe this has been addressed in the 2.1 bugs thread. Based on what's been discussed, once 2.1 is officially released, this issue will be resolved (Verizon needs to authorize the Eris?)

I'm just relieved that Robo Defense is available. I don't know what I would have done if that didn't work!

varkie likes this.
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Your paid apps are still out there, you haven't lost them for good. Many of those apps a protected and you just can't get to them right now. Once the official 2.1 hits the Eris the updates will be available.

You can try contacting the developers too. It never hurts to let them know you would like an update to the app.

varkie likes this.
  4. varkie

varkie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies at least the free version of mybackup was able to restore my other paid apps and my bookmarks. I also noticed the free paypal app was missing from the market.

5. jaybeewaybee

jaybeewaybee Well-Known Member