2150mah Extended Batteries & Cases...Accessories

Last Updated:

1. JuicyJones

JuicyJones Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The other day, I posted about getting a call from the VZW Presidents office in regards to the 2.2 update, the man that I talked to gave me his direct line and told me to call him if I have any other issues. Someone else posted asking me to call him and ask him whether a case that will fit over the 2150mah battery. Instead of calling him, I e-mailed him. He JUST called me and told me that he doesn't see anything coming out in the near future as far as a case to fit over the extended back on the extended battery. He said that I may want to contact HTC directly or search for a 3rd party.

Then he asked if I'm having what kind of battery life I'm getting? And I said, mine is good I'm actually enquiring for someone else. Then I mentioned that I was having problems with my battery for the past few days but I figured out that the updated Facebook App was what was killing my battery. And as if he was in disbelief he said, How so? So I told him that I have been monitoring it and I noticed that the app never leaves the "Active" stage. It never goes "Dormant" to conserve battery life. He said he was unaware of this issue but he does see that the update hasn't been out more than a couple days & would put in a report about it, and get back with me...

Advertisement
  2. mrmangos02

mrmangos02 Member

My facebook app is currently in my "dormant" stage

3. 5150Marley

5150Marley Well-Known Member

I inquired about this.....

4. SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf Well-Known Member

mine too. but i also have it to not sync with contacts because HTC sence does it already for us and we dont need 2 facebooks doing the samething. Check you settings and see what yours says. maybe that will fix it for you too OP.

5. JuicyJones

Do u guys have the updated version? Because facebook released a statement admitting this was an issue. They claim to have fixed it since then...haven't had enough time to work with it to be 100% sure whether its fixed or not.

6. JuicyJones

It doesn't seem as if he wants to put anything in writing, he insists on calling & not e-mailing.

7. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

I don't like how it is now a service instead of a normal app. I think you have to logout to make it close which is stupid. I don't need a facebook service running all the time.