24 dollar discount

1. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

i been figthing with boost since the first of the month no internet 10kbps is the most i get to slow any way they giving me a credit for 24 dollar i am thinking going back to metro or verizon never have any issue never have to call customer support but with boost i spend all my time calling to try to fix this problem with the internet and all i get tomorrow will be fix and tomorrow get worst they should give a month for free cheap bastards. can u guys share any problem u have with boost.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

I have not had any significant problems with Boost in my 10 months with them. Of course, sometimes the internet is slow...but generally I am satisfied with my 3G speeds. My wife is on Verizon LTE and it is fast, but she pays a lot more than I do. Bottom line, Boost has been a good value for me because I have a strong signal where I live, work and play.
  3. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

I lose service for a couple days every month. I always complain and they say it's because they are doing upgrades in my area. For awhile I believed them but some of these outages ill have service for an hour, then nothing for 15 minutes. I think it's more of an equipment failure. But, for the price I deal with it.
  4. boricuakiller

made the worst mistake ever i dont recomend boost to no one
  5. SulkyAndroid17

SulkyAndroid17 Well-Known Member

Back when I was using the prevail the throttle folder made my browsing experience hell. It only took a 5 min youtube video to drop my bandwidth to just a few bytes/s. But after discovering that dirty trick and changing my HA things got better.
  6. boricuakiller

my venice dont work any more i went and got me the sequent so i call boost for my 24 dollar credit that the told 4 5 days ago for being without internet for 24 days when i call boost the rep told me no credit at all ******* boost are liar mother ****** so i pay 55 dollar for nothing finally a call back and they give 10 credit but he told if your internet stop working again will not issue no more credits aint that some shit
  7. cjreyes666

cjreyes666 Well-Known Member

Have you tried talking to a supervisor
  8. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

I am wondering if you did something to your own phone.

If you messed up a ROM install; some ROMs only work with certain modems. Or maybe you downloaded a questionable app that had an attached virus.

There are many possibilities why you have no data that may be your own fault and nothing to do with Boost.
  9. boricuakiller

full stock no root no custome rom