• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2nd LePan TC970 wont turn on

trotter1

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
Purchased first LePan for this past Christmas. Worked for about 6 weeks just great. Then would not turn on. It acted exactly like the other posters, I plugged the charger into the wall (never a computer) the battery hallograms would show up as charging, then it would blink off and you cannot get it to turn back on. The screen is blank. Has been charging now for over 2 days but the same thing. I sent that unit back and received a new one at the end of February 2012. I have used it since about March 1st 2012 with no problems. Yesterday the exact same thing happened with this replacement unit. I am in the process of trying to reach LePan. It might be a nice little tablet, when it works, but it appears there is a serious issue with it and more serious is their terrible customer service. It will surely be the demise of the LePan for sure.

When I was able to reach LePan for the first failed unit they told me they had no issues as far as they knew like mine. Appears that is false as we are having the exact same symptoms for those that are not working.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones