• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 32 gb micro sd ??

I don't know for sure whether your OG droid supports up to a 32GB card, but I can tell you that even the newer phones (D2 and D2G) are known to have all sorts of issues with 32GB cards. They rarely work correctly. Even though the phones are supposed to accept microSDHC cards up to 32GB, the forums are littered with people complaining that their 32GB cards don't work properly. What could you possibly want more than 16GB for? Plus, with as cost prohibitive as a 32GB card is (at least $100, usually more for a REAL, REPUTABLE one), you're better off buying 2 or 3 16GB cards, which can be had for much cheaper. Beware buying 32GB cards on ebay. If the price seems too good to be true, IT IS. The cheap cards from no name manufacturers are often 8 or 16GB cards that have been modified to "read" as 32GB, but obviously don't have the capacity.

Reactions: biodog
Upvote 0
Hi there im new on here does anyone have a extra charger or sd card they let go. I bought a used phone no sd card and only usb cable. I have to flash the phone too and the screen has a hairline crack. So this phone needs help but i feel its worth repairing. This is my first droid. Any help would be great. Im in WV i already found out i could flash it for ntelos Thanks

Upvote 0
Reactions: cell2011
Upvote 0
Hey Ty yea i chatted with someone the other day said he may throw in a sd card for me which i thought was totally cool. Now for the cracked screen i was told its so hairline crack that i wouldnt even need a screen protector meaning its not to the surface. As far as the slider being rough to slide in and out maybe some cleaner could take care of the tracks i guess it would be called. Also i was told i could flash this to Ntelos. Battery life seems to be grt i was told so not a bad deal for 45.00 online. I think i can bring this back to life with some care and rooting. I want to know how much i can go and far i can go with the root. Except for honeycomb i feel is too much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones