• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3500mAh Extended Battery For LG Connect 4G MS840 + Door Cover New

Im not sure if the anTuTu app is trustworthy or not but this experiment done by @d33ps1x [BATTERY REVIEW] ECell Gold 2430 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery - xda-developers was a good idea. althought it is true that there is a lot of factors that play a big part in the testing but overall it gives an idea on the battery capacity(i guess).Bottom line is can the people with the @3500, @3850, @1900mah batteries and so on run some type of experiment such as this on their battery and also name the battery they have? p.s. Dont forget to post up pics as well if possible....would be very helpful as i too am in the hunt for a better battery than the stupid stock @1540 Bl-44jn thank you

Upvote 0
I began using the this battery Gold 2430 mah. Since this battery was made for a different model (the LG connect twin) the battery has to be adapt. Do not just install this battery and charge it, otherwise it will not last as it should.
To adapt this battery it is required to download an app from the Android playstore called Battery Calibrator. Once installed, just follow the instructions and that's it.
It gave me 40% more battery time. It is great.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones