3rd party sellers

Last Updated:

1. 4ndyroid

4ndyroid Member This Topic's Starter

Still to buy the Desire, went on holiday thinking I'd sort it on the return only to find the T-Mobile pricing had vastly altered, been price watching since.

Third party sellers, namely buymopbilephones & mobilephonesdirect, can anyone with them tell me who does their contract & billing, is it the afore mentioned 3rd party sellers or the actual carrier T-Mobile?

Any nfo appreciated ;)

Advertisement
  2. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

I got mine through MobilePhonesDirect and can confirm that it's T-Mobile who handles my bill,I've registered on-line so I can view my bill and other stuff.

4ndyroid likes this.
  3. 4ndyroid

Cheers Pete, that's good to know ;)

Toying with the MFD

4. 4ndyroid

Anyone bought through BuyMobilePhones then and can shed light?

5. amymax18

amymax18 Member

i would avoid mobile phones direct. I placed an order for the desire on the 4th of may and i still haven't got it. Ended up cancelling the order today :/. Shocking customer service but great deals. If you google mobile phones direct reviews you will see lots of people with similar problems re the desire from this company. Ive now ordered with mobiles.co.uk so i shall see how that goes !!

6. hilly81

hilly81 Active Member

I ordered through these but after 2 weeks of no stock and with them having no idea when stock would be in I cancelled and went to my local T-Mobile store. Great deals on BuyMobilePhones but poor service in my experience. T-Mobile were excellent and the deal I got was marginally worse than the online one.

7. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Well-Known Member

Got mine on tmob through mobiles.co.UK , boat load of texts and minutes for 30 quid a month.

Phone was free but I think its 30 odd quid now for an 18 month contract.