• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

V20 issues reported to LG

V20 issues reported to LG?

• Post what was sent to LG either by chat, email or the links I've provided in the post...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • List issues with examples, when/how it happens (app you used?), and what carrier?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have the LG V20 on Verizon. The latest update I have is VS99513A. and I have had a nightmare with the LG V20 and I had factory reset my V20, 5 times. Apps still force close, reboots. Its frustrating. My LG V20 isn't rooted. I love the LG V20, one of the best smartphones of all time.

Upvote 0
my Verizon LG-V20 is usually too dim when in auto-brightness mode. I resort to manual brightness ( brighter) but then I run my battery down faster . I tried adjusting the brightness while it is in auto mode as others have said will work. It does NOT stick on my LG-V20. It would be great if an update or app would allow me to adjust the auto brightness a little brighter than what it defaults to. The worst is in a medium bright to dim room.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones