• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 4.0 IC problems on Incredible S

Gill telly

Lurker
Jul 14, 2012
Well I received the update last night for my HTC Incredible S and I'm having problems with it already.

When I hit the home button no matter what application I am in it takes 18 seconds to go back to it and display it, in the meantime it just says 'loading....' it's absolutely frustrating because I don't have any other issues with it but it takes forever to go back and I know this isn't right.

I have searched the web and can't see that anyone else has had this issue so this was my next step. Anyway got any ideas?

Hello,

I had this problem when I enabled a setting that wasn't enabled by default.

Try this;

Settings > Developer options > uncheck 'Dont keep activities'.

when I enabled this I had the exact same problem, I unticked it and choose the setting to only allow 2 processes to run in the background and everything worked fine afterwords.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones