• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$50 Boost refill for $40!!

Is the PayPal login screen in Russian for everybody? I know that it goes back and forth with English...even though the url has always been paypal.com/ru
It goes back and forth for me also. One time in English and another in Russian. I just assume it depends on how the site handed off to PayPal. I did not buy this time, am trying to wait for the $50 for $35 which equates to 30% off while he is normally 20% off face value.

Upvote 0
I've used my pin up to a month later. If you buy them at a store those are fine and don't expire. But we are kinda wary with this site. The site is very barebones and they are not consistent on what they offer. You can read this whole thread and see some of the other arguments others have made. Not to mention the huge discount they offer. But all the folks using this site (and there are many of us here) nobody has come back and said they got fleeced. YMMV.

Upvote 0
WirelessRefill.com started charging me a $1.50 Convenience fee, thats a NOGO.

Ordered 2 * $50 for my first Prepaid Refill order, I have come to trust PayPal as they guarantee purchases under $100.

Changed the /ru/ to /en/ on the PayPal.com address and got English. Will update my post when I get my $ to my Boost account.

edit: I just used both my PINs and added $100 to my Boost account. When looking for your email from Prepaidrefill.com don't forget to check your junk/spam folder.

Upvote 0
Since i have hit my $10k limit with paypal i had to get their CC (yea PayPal :mad:) anyway the three cards i purchased went on my CC bill as PAYPAL PURCH, 00000000000 SAN JOSE CA $000.00 PREPAID-REFILL.COM, so i don't quite understand why it came up as a California purchase when it clearly goes to a Russian PP site but there you have it. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones