• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A couple questions and concerns

Braven1979

Lurker
Apr 18, 2012
Hello everybody! :ciao: I'm new to these forums and am a first time android user. I should explain before I get to my questions and concerns. I'm coming from AT&T and switching to Sprint. I'm a previous owner of an iPhone and I'm looking to enter the Android community so to speak and I'm interested in the HTC Evo 3D phone as my first android phone. Now on to my questions and concerns.

1. I've been reading on the forums here that a lot of people complain about random reboots and apps crashing and it sort of concerns me. Are these people that have these issues in the minority or is it a major problem that could hinder my experience?

2. The 3D is not the only reason why I'm considering this phone but it is one of the contributing factors into why I want this phone. As I understand it you have to create a HTC Watch account to buy or rent 3D movies. Is this true? And when you buy or rent 3D movies do you have to have a credit card or do they add it to your bill?

Sorry if these have been asked before but as I said I'm new here and don't know my way around here yet so please bear with me. Thanks to anybody who can help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones